I am enthusiastic, committed and reliable person who is willing to work overtime to meet tight project deadlines. By time creating system to avoid waste of production time in the future. I like to work in a team or as a team leader and show my own initiative in finding innovative solutions while learning new skills.
I am a qualified welder with a University-level degree in Engineering and six years of experience in civil engineering design. I continually work on improving my professional qualification by training for additional diplomas and certificates.
People gathering and leading – 10+ years of expierence
Event organisation and maintenance – 10+ years of expierence
Stage management and maintenance – 10+ years of expierence
Work with constructions in building sight or shop – 10+ years of expierence
Construction design or assembling – 7 years of expierence
CAD 2D,3D or Pencil Drafting – 10+ years of expierence
Drawing inspection – 10+ years of expierence
Microsoft package – 10+ years of expierence
Welding MIG/MAG, MMA – 3 years of expierence
Welding inspection – 3 years of expierence
Metal preparation – 3 years of expierence
Lithuanian – native
Russian – native
English – good
Polish – beginner
2018 August – 2019 Februrary ...
Free lancer field welder/fitter
Van Oord, Schaardijk Rotterdam The Netherlands https://www.vanoord.com/
- Mig/mag welding;
- MMA welding;
- Construction fitting, assembling, fixing;
- Work in extreme conditions (Hight, on the water, weather conditions, poisonous metal welding etc.);
- Admistrative work (bills, contracts, etc.);
- Long distance loaded van driving.
2018 February – 2018 August
Superior welder (begin as Trainee)
Christiaens Group, Witveldweg 104-106, 5961ND Horst, The Netherlands, http://www.christiaensgroup.com
- Mig/mag welding;
- Thin materials welding (pulse);
- Work with turn machine;
- Stainless steal welding (pulse);
- Simple stainless steal fitting;
- Constructions fitting and welding.
2017 January – 2018 February
Shift supervisor (begin as Welder)
UAB ‘Mechanika‘, 1 Liejyklos street, Šiauliai, Lithuania, www.mechanika.lt
- Construction assembling;
- Construction welding;
- CNC machine operator and programmer;
- Personal and project management;
- Metal preparation (cutting, drilling, banding etc.).
2012 March – 2017 January
Civil engineer (begin as Trainee)
UAB ‘PASTATU KONSTRUKCIJOS‘, 170 Tilžės street, Šiauliai, Lithuania, www.p-k.lt
- CAD 2d, 3d construction drafting;
- Construction calculation;
- Design inspection;
- Building sight inspection;
- Trainee mentoring.
2013 March – 2014 July
UAB ‘ELTIDA‘, 55 Kudirkos street, Joniškis, Lithuania, www.eltida.lt
- Road restraint design works;
- Plot planning;
- Project coordination and arrangement;
- CAD construction drafting.
2009 March - 2012 March
Superior designer (begin as Instalator)
UAB ‘KOTESA‘, 80A Tilžės street, Šiauliai, Lithuania, www.kotesa.lt
- Personal and project manage;
- Existing building measuring, floor plan recreation;
- CCTV, IT, fire and security alarm design;
- CCTV, IT, fire and security alarm installiation.
2007 October - 2009 September
Team leader (begin as Instalator)
UAB ‘ROMBAS‘, 97 Vilniaus street, Šiauliai, Lithuania, www.rombas.lt
- CCTV, IT, fire and security alarm installiation;
- Personal and work management.
go to "Diplomas" tab to read
Hobbies and interests:
2015 October - 2017 Septemper
Light Engineer (work)
CULTURAL CENTRAL OFFICE OF ŠIAULIAI Aušros al. 31, Šiauliai, Lithuania, https://www.siauliukc.lt/
- Events lighting management;
- Events lighting.
2008 October - 2009 Septemper
Light Engineer (work)
NATIONAL DRAMA TEATHER OF ŠIAULIAI Tilžės g. 155, LT-76297 Šiauliai, Lithuania, http://www.vsdt.lt/
- Lighting system installation;
- Spectacles lighting.
2012-2015 (summer times)
Private house building for a colleague
- After gaining civil engineers degree I started working as a construction designer and helped my colleague to build his private house. I gained practical knowledge on building a house project starting from drawing to execution.
Event organisation commitee member of ŠIAULIAI
- Artis management;
- Personal management;
- National event asist;
- Global festival asist;
- Stage work (stage, sound, lighting system installation, etc.);
- Event organisation.
Sci fi and fantasy club president of ŠIAULIAI
- Club represintation (press, convetions, etc.);
- Staff management;
- Local and national event organisation.
Courses and seminars
- Team building, maintance, etc. courses or seminars;
- Leader quality building, team leading, etc. courses or seminars;
- Work and time plannig, organising, etc. courses or seminars.